Bachelor of Science, Psychology, Graduated: May 2003
- A talented, self-starting developer with a history in the healthcare industry.
- Proficient in full stack development in the .NET framework as well as design and implementation of WordPress web sites.
- Designed the website for Complete Developer Podcast and wrote a simple app to create an enumerated episode list in Google Calendar.
- He then integrated LeanKit with Google Calendars to automatically update the hosts of the upcoming episodes. This saved valuable time by reducing confusion at recording sessions.
|CSS3||ASP.NET MVC||Chrome Dev Tools|
|Bootstrap||LeanKit||Visual Studio Code|
Gant Software Systems | Apprentice Web Developer | 04/15-Present
- Designed and developed 2 sites from the ground up, redesigned a third to be mobile friendly
- Completedeveloperpodcast.com, bowtiebeej.com, potentialnotpathology.com
- Wrote the layout theme for www.gantsoftwaresystems.com
- SEO: WordPress: All-In-One SEO and Yoast SEO plugins; Creating and managing Google Adwords, Facebook and Twitter Ad campaigns
- HTML: Created my own HTML template for building sites that incorporates Bootstrap, AngularJS, jQuery, and my custom CSS
- CSS: Used CSS to improve the mobile experience. I also created and maintained custom CSS for all three sites that I manage; familiar with Bootstrap CSS and Normalize.css
- Current Projects include developing a web platform for blogs, podcasts, and product pages
- Agile Project Management, Technical Writing, LeanKit Board Manager
- Built and managed the Kanban boards on LeanKit for Complete Developer site
BowTie Beej | Freelance Web Developer | 11/15-Present
- Website and Blog Creation: WordPress, Hexo, Custom .NET websites
- Azure cloud management, Technical Writing
Complete Developer Podcast | Co-Host/Website Design | 06/15-Present
- Web Design: WordPress Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Management: Facebook, Twitter,
- Google Adwords, LeanKit Kanban Board Manager
- Editing: audio with Audacity, technical writing: show notes, blog posts, and outlines
AFLAC | Benefits Consultant | 03/15-03/16
- Business to Business Sales, Lead Generation: Prospecting, Marketing
- File Claims for clients and act as intermediary between the client and the claims department
- Educate current and potential clients on current products
Titan Elements, Inc. | Campaign Manager | 08/14-12/14
- Direct Marketing, Retail Sales, Coordinate and Manage Product Campaigns
- Train new employees in business processes
- Code Newbie: Code Newbie Nashville organizer
- Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, Greater Nashville